The PHA-3 Portable Stereo Headphone Amplifier from Marantz is a field production amplifier that provides three independent headphone feeds from balanced or unbalanced sources. It can be used to drive headphones to high levels with low distortion and is ideal for field broadcast production, portable audio/video production crews, and live sound applications.
Featuring balanced XLR, 1/4", and 1/8" stereo inputs, the amplifier delivers critical audio monitoring even under high SPL conditions. There is a dual-color power LED with a low-battery power indicator. It is built with a rugged metal case and the ability to daisy-chain additional units utilizing the loop outputs. It can run on two AA batteries or the included external power supply.
- Three independent headphone outputs with individual level controls
- Balanced XLR inputs or 1/4" and 1/8" stereo inputs
- 1/4" loop output for daisy-chaining additional units in series for extra outputs
- Parallel 1/8" and 1/4" outputs with two additional 1/4" outputs
- Internal power (2x AA) or external power (5-17 VDC) with seamless power switchover
Mere end 90% af alle varer er enten på lager hos os eller vore danske leverandører og kan leveres inden for 1-3 dage. Er varen ikke på lager får du en mail inden for 2 timer, i åbningstiden.