Samyang 35mm f/1.4 FE Lens
The lens's Linear Super sonic Motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance. Additionally, a nine-blade circular diaphragm contributes to smooth, rounded bokeh.
- This fast wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements help control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated Linear Super sonic Motor (LSM) autofocus system works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during use and also prevents the filter ring and lens barrel from rotating during focusing to benefit working with circular polarizers and graduated ND filters.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum-alloy housing is both lightweight and durable.
Mere end 90% af alle varer er enten på lager hos os eller vore danske leverandører og kan leveres inden for 1-3 dage. Er varen ikke på lager får du en mail inden for 2 timer, i åbningstiden.